Strength-based services focus on overall wellbeing and are provided in-home or in easily accessible community settings at convenient times.
Helping families address challenges related to safety, social connectedness, and stability through advocacy, coaching, and education.
- PathBuilders provides mental health and wraparound services to address family stressors such as safety, shelter, unemployment, and parenting. By focusing resources in North County, PathBuilders is able to develop social supports within the community to help families cope with crisis.
- PathBuilders client families work with an advocacy team including a family coach, therapist, and community partners to develop and sustain safer, healthier relationships. Support is provided to gain knowledge and learn new skills that increase stability and self-sufficiency.
- Collaborations are in place with Beyond Housing, Employment Connection, Jennings School District, Myrtle Hilliard Davis Comprehensive Health Centers, Society of St. Vincent de Paul, and Spanish Lake Community Development Initiative.
Home Visiting Services
- In-home parenting education provided by the Nurturing Family Network links client families with community resources to ensure a stable and nurturing environment for children from birth to three years.
- The Nurturing Family Network is comprised of Lutheran Family and Children’s Services of Missouri, Good Shepherd Children & Family Services, and FamilyForward.
Family Reunification Services
- Intervention services to reunify children in out-of-home placement with their biological family.
- Strength-based services focus on safety, risk assessment, crisis intervention, and parenting education, while assisting client families with access to resources in their communities.