What kind of legacy will you leave? Your gift to FamilyForward will make a lasting impact on the lives of vulnerable children and families in St. Louis.
The Direction for Hope
To better serve the community, Children’s Home Society of Missouri and Family Resource Center united to become FamilyForward. Together, the agencies have 169 years of experience helping children and families. FamilyForward is a movement and the name for the merged entity of two of St. Louis’ most accomplished, leading-edge non-profit organizations.
Leading the Community
- FamilyForward provides comprehensive services to prevent and treat abuse and neglect including: therapy, coaching and education, foster care and adoption, trauma assessment and psychological evaluation, therapeutic preschool, and care for children with developmental disabilities.
- FamilyForward’s highly skilled staff, evidence-based practices, and strong partnerships with leading educational institutions and researchers positions the agency to utilize innovative tools and practices to formulate better insights and achieve better outcomes for children and families.
Ways to Give
- A charitable bequest is made through your will or trust to establish your wishes today without relinquishing assets during your lifetime. “I give to Children’s Home Society of Missouri, dba FamilyForward, ___% of my residuary estate or $___ of my residuary estate. A Missouri not-for-profit organization, FamilyForward is located at 1167 Corporate Lake Drive, Saint Louis, MO 63132-1716 (EIN 43-0652622).”
- A charitable gift annuity can generate income for you. You transfer your cash or property to FamilyForward and we commit to making a fixed payment to you for life at a rate based on your age. In addition to the security of fixed income, you receive a charitable income tax deduction and a portion of each of your annuity payments may be tax free. FamilyForward will coordinate and manage your charitable gift annuity with our financial advisor.
- The most versatile charitable giving tool, the charitable remainder trust (CRT), can help you avoid capital gains tax on the sale of appreciated assets, generate regular increased income for you, provide you with a charitable tax deduction while fulfilling your philanthropic objectives. FamilyForward can manage this trust if we are designated as the sole beneficiary.
- Designate FamilyForward as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, retirement plan, or IRA while still planning for your and your family’s future.
Thank you for considering a legacy gift to FamilyForward. Your thoughtful planning now will ensure children are safe and families thrive for generations.